Trimac recently participated in Hiring Our Heroes Event in Houston, which had 3300 military veterans searching for job opportunities offered by the companies in attendance. The Trimac booth was headed by Michael Ortiz, Regional Recruiter – who himself is a US military veteran, along with Recruiter, Kelechi Ndujiuba.
Supporting initiatives such as Hiring Our Heroes continues the practice of Trimac partnering with military and veteran organizations to find jobs for those who have served their country:
- Trimac has taken the Veteran Hiring Pledge which commits to hiring 100 veterans every year.
- In 2016 Trimac was named as a finalist in the Most Valuable Employer (MVE) by Recruit Military.
- Partnership with the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR)to place veterans.
- Partnership with the Transition Assistance Offices on select bases across the US.
- Partnership with American Jobs for America’s Heroes that also assists National Guard and Military Spouses in finding jobs.